Now that I have identified your “problem” or “opportunity” that you want to use as the focus for your recommendation report, you will begin the process by first “pitching” your plan for research and investigation by creating a formal proposal.
The purpose of this assignment is for you to create a strategy for research and discovery in order to arrive at an informed solution for your problem or opportunity. Consider this proposal a way to organize your plan, convince your reader of the importance of the issue, and demonstrate your ability to shape and design content to meet your audience’s needs.
Attachment down below, i wrote a letter to my instructor and identified a problem or concern in your workplace, a local or civic organization, a government agency, on campus, or in your neighborhood that i wish to solve.
Now, you will publish a proposal memo laying out a plan to investigate possible solutions to your problem. Your goal here is not to solve the issue but to consider the steps you will take to research the issue.
do not solve the problem just yet. Instead, design your memo as a road map, describing how you will go about finding out answers to your questions, how you will gather data, whom you will interview, which resources you will incorporate into your plan to use as a foundation for your argument, how you can gauge results, what monies you will need to allot to the investigation process (if any), how much time it will take you to explore viable options, etc.
Once again, remember that this topic will serve as the subject for your recommendation report.
Your proposal must:
Be written in memo format, and the length must be 2 – 2 ½ pages, minimum of two full pages, single-spaced
Include the following (use these as headings within your memo):
1. Problem statement (a short narrative employing all three appeals: ethos, pathos, logos describing the issue)
2. Purpose (how does attention to the problem or opportunity connect to the vision or mission of the institution?)
3. Benefit (how will your investigation of the issue benefit the organization? Specifics needed)
4. Audience (who is concerned, who will make the decisions?)
5. Methods/Procedures (what steps will you take, specifically, to investigate the issue? What agencies or suppliers will you contact? What surveys or interviews will you conduct? Websites consult? Analysis solicit? Where will you gather data? etc.)
6. Qualifications and/or resources? (what do you bring to the table? What is your involvement?)
7. Success criteria? (How will you judge your ultimate recommendations? The video on project proposal writing delineates SMART success markers, ways to evaluate results: they should be specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and time-bound. You may use these elements as well, for they also will serve as partial criteria with which your instructor will judge your final recommendations within the report)
8. Budget (for this proposal, you will only need to include a short-term budget for your investigative process: do you plan to print documents or conduct an interview off-site, for example? Then perhaps you should include those costs here. You will need to provide real cost structures for implementing your suggestions within the final recommendation report, however)
9. Timeline? (how long will it take you to gather up this research and write your report? Create a Gantt chart in either Word or Excel to capture your schedule and include it in the proposal. Again, you will reconstruct a timeline for implementation of your final suggestions within the recommendation report)
10. Ultimately, what is your goal? What is your call to action? (Largely, what you wish to gain here is approval to investigate the issues)
What is your call to action?
Struggling with a similar assignment? Don’t know where to start? Don’t have time to work on this? Get a high-quality paper written for you from scratch – PLAGIARISM FREE, guaranteed to get you a good grade. To get started, please click on the Submit Your Instructions at the bottom of the page.
Need Writing Help? Our writing specialists are here 24/7, every day of the year, ready to support you! Instantly chat with an online tutor below or click here to submit your paper instructions to the writing team.
More than just an assignment.
Who is this homework service for?
* If you are having a really hard class and want to get through it, then this is for you.
* If you have a medical emergency or someone close to you has a medical emergency and you don’t think you’ll be able to turn your assignment on time, this is definitely a service you could use.
* You can use us if you are having a tough Professor who won’t give you the grades you deserve.
* If you have a tight work schedule and you are getting points deducted for not submitting assignments on time.
* English might not be your first language and you feel like you are being left behind in class because of it.
* If you have a large project coming up and don’t think you have enough time to get it done well, definitely reach out to us.
Hi there! My name is Anna.
Super stoked you are checking us out! We would like to help you with your assignment. We just need a few things from you:
* The full assignment instructions as they appear on your school account.
* If a Rubric is present, make sure to attach it.
* Any relevant weekly readings or learning resources.
* Include any special announcements or emails you might have gotten from your Professor regarding your assignment.
* Any templates or additional files required to complete the assignment.
If your assignment is somewhat complex and you need to explain it, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me via live chat.
Frequently asked questions
How soon can I get my paper done?
It depends with your deadline. If you need your paper completed in 3 hours, we will deliver it in that time. All you need to do is indicate your deadline in our custom order page here. Alternatively, if you are sending us your instructions via email, please be sure to indicate your deadline.
Will it be completely original? I don't want to be caught in a case of Academic Integrity Violation.
We are as paranoid as you are. Maybe even more! And we understand that the greatest sin you can commit in your academic journey is plagiarizing your academic work. To that end, we have made sure that we check and double-check our papers using high quality plagiarism detection tools such as SafeAssign and Turnitin before submitting the paper to you.
Who is my writer? Is he/she a native English Speaker?
All our writers are native English Speakers. That is not to say that ESL writers are not good, we just prefer hiring native writers because we want the very best people working on your paper. This might mean paying a little bit more for your paper as opposed to when you pay a foreign company whose writers are non-native English Speakers.
What if I need revisions? Will your charge additional for this?
Of course not! If you do happen to require a revision on your paper, our team will handle it for you free of charge. Matter of fact, we won’t rest till you are happy with your paper. So, ask for as many revisions as you need, it’s completely FREE!
Will you give me my money back if I don't like my paper?
We have very few instances where we delivered a paper that a client didn’t fall in love with. But if it so happens that you don’t like your paper for any reason whatsoever, we’ll refund your money back no questions asked.
I have more assignments after this, can you help me with those too?
Of course! And what’s even better is that we can reserve a writer permanently to work on your entire class. This comes in handy for projects which build up on each other and where you need just one writer, one writing style.
I got my order information wrong, can I change that?
Yes you can. Just reach out to our support team via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or live chat here and they’ll help you change the instructions.
Can I place an order via email instead of going through the order page?
Yes you can. Email Anna at email@example.com, she’s in charge of our sales team. Alternatively, you can talk to our Live Chat team here and request to speak to Anna.