Decision Tree Analysis
You are going to open a private gym in Chantilly, Virginia. Your idea is to provide fitness service for women only, but including men in not out of the realm of possibility. The cost and time to have the building owner build-out the facility is one month and $80,000. If you do the work yourself, the owner of the building will give you break on your rent but it will take you four months to complete the work. Self build option rent is free for the first year and then 10K monthly. Equipment costs $10,000 and was financed at a rate for 5% for 5 years. If you choose to include childcare, you have additional start up equipment costs of $1000. Utilities are included in the rent. Rent with build-out = $25,000. Rent with self build-out option is $16,000 but first 12 months free. Self build-out costs were 80K.
· Expect stable revenue in the form of annual membership fee at $90/monthly for 300 members.
· An expected attrition rate of membership of 5%.
· New membership join rate of 12% annually.
· Private training revenue of $1800/monthly.
· Special class revenue (Pilates, Barre, other) expected to be $180/month. The instructor cost is $120/month.
· Option to hold special events can yield $150 monthly (Friday night happy hour workouts, Valentine’s workouts, New Year’s Day workouts, etc.).
· Insurance fees – 2% annually.
· Monthly childcare costs $10/hour paid by the client for 6 hours a week. $20/month is added to membership if the client wants childcare. However, if you do not provide childcare, your market is decreased by at least 30%.
· Monthly salaries for trainers – $1000/month. Owner taught classes equivalent of 4 trainers.
· Additional costs include
o Accounting = $100/month
o Advertising = $50/month
o Insurance = $3,000/year, if no childcare option, insurance = $2000/year
o Legal = $500 in the first month
o General Office Supplies = $100/month (owner does own cleaning)
o Telephone = $100/month
o Utilities = included in rent
o Website = $25/month
· Owner Draw = $1,000/month in the first year then $2,000 and $3,000/month in year 2
and 3 respectively.
Requirements for the Decision Tress Analysis
Create the decision tree of alternative that includes at least 2-step deep chain of actions and events (as presented in the Module 9 Readings and Resources, DecisionTrees for Decision Making. https://hbr.org/1964/07/decision-trees-for-decision-making)
Include risk, financial data using real data. Note your sources of data.
Include annual payouts for the decision tree. This should include at least five years of a forecast.
Conduct an economic analysis to include, market demand, costs, production, market
Choose a course of action and defend.
What is the payback period?
Note assumptions in your model as well as risks that would significantly impact the
decision tree and warrant a revision of the decision tree.
Consult at least three academic sources for your paper. Other sources are allowable but be mindful of source credibility. Steer clear from politically-connected sources. List all sources in your reference list.
In your paper, provide a citation for at least three of your sources. Accurately document citations and references in current APA style.
Task Decision Tree Analysis You are going to open a private gym in Chantilly, Vi
Struggling with a similar assignment? Don’t know where to start? Don’t have time to work on this? Get a high-quality paper written for you from scratch – PLAGIARISM FREE, guaranteed to get you a good grade. To get started, please click on the Submit Your Instructions at the bottom of the page.
Need Writing Help? Our writing specialists are here 24/7, every day of the year, ready to support you! Instantly chat with an online tutor below or click here to submit your paper instructions to the writing team.
More than just an assignment.
Who is this homework service for?
* If you are having a really hard class and want to get through it, then this is for you.
* If you have a medical emergency or someone close to you has a medical emergency and you don’t think you’ll be able to turn your assignment on time, this is definitely a service you could use.
* You can use us if you are having a tough Professor who won’t give you the grades you deserve.
* If you have a tight work schedule and you are getting points deducted for not submitting assignments on time.
* English might not be your first language and you feel like you are being left behind in class because of it.
* If you have a large project coming up and don’t think you have enough time to get it done well, definitely reach out to us.
Hi there! My name is Anna.
Super stoked you are checking us out! We would like to help you with your assignment. We just need a few things from you:
* The full assignment instructions as they appear on your school account.
* If a Rubric is present, make sure to attach it.
* Any relevant weekly readings or learning resources.
* Include any special announcements or emails you might have gotten from your Professor regarding your assignment.
* Any templates or additional files required to complete the assignment.
If your assignment is somewhat complex and you need to explain it, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me via live chat.
Frequently asked questions
How soon can I get my paper done?
It depends with your deadline. If you need your paper completed in 3 hours, we will deliver it in that time. All you need to do is indicate your deadline in our custom order page here. Alternatively, if you are sending us your instructions via email, please be sure to indicate your deadline.
Will it be completely original? I don't want to be caught in a case of Academic Integrity Violation.
We are as paranoid as you are. Maybe even more! And we understand that the greatest sin you can commit in your academic journey is plagiarizing your academic work. To that end, we have made sure that we check and double-check our papers using high quality plagiarism detection tools such as SafeAssign and Turnitin before submitting the paper to you.
Who is my writer? Is he/she a native English Speaker?
All our writers are native English Speakers. That is not to say that ESL writers are not good, we just prefer hiring native writers because we want the very best people working on your paper. This might mean paying a little bit more for your paper as opposed to when you pay a foreign company whose writers are non-native English Speakers.
What if I need revisions? Will your charge additional for this?
Of course not! If you do happen to require a revision on your paper, our team will handle it for you free of charge. Matter of fact, we won’t rest till you are happy with your paper. So, ask for as many revisions as you need, it’s completely FREE!
Will you give me my money back if I don't like my paper?
We have very few instances where we delivered a paper that a client didn’t fall in love with. But if it so happens that you don’t like your paper for any reason whatsoever, we’ll refund your money back no questions asked.
I have more assignments after this, can you help me with those too?
Of course! And what’s even better is that we can reserve a writer permanently to work on your entire class. This comes in handy for projects which build up on each other and where you need just one writer, one writing style.