Instructiions/what you need to do:
1. Modify the current methodology + data collection so that you may COLLECT data, INCLUDE it in the paper, and ANALYZE it.
Question: will changing it from primary to secondary affect it? The main thing is to keep it GENUINE and bring contribution to this field. A lot of important recent work has been done about that subject so be careful on how to keep it and make it even better than it is.
– Making the revised methodology OUTSTANDING and much superior to the current one – Constantly checking to remember general recommendations
will changing it from primary to secondary affect it? In how you will do it the experts need to feel this is much much better and helpful to in answering main question
2- Adjust and customize the brief summary (apprendix) to reflect the completed changes. It MUST BE PERFECT… will be closely examined.
3- Make sure the whole paper is coherent and has NO errors.
Verify the references on the reference page to ensure that they are the ones that should be there (added or deleted…)
Keep in constant contact with me—discuss and what you plan to do and how step by step in detail, etc. + Please explain in a few sentences (in the message) how I can defend changing the methodology, data collection and how doing so will effect the entire paper by raising its quality.
PS: If all goes well an important order will follow to complete it
General requirements (should you need them):
Always remember that : The purpose of the methodological framework is:
to answer two main questions:
• How are you going to answer your research question, and infirm or confirm your
hypotheses (questionnaires, interviews, class observations, video recordings, etc., and
tools for data analysis)?
• Why are you going to proceed in such a way?
Justification of the various tools to be used
And to present the experimental protocol in context:
Justification of protocol/expectations
Presentation of tools (transcriiption software, grids, etc.)
-DATA ANALYSIS and discussion
Analysis of various parts of corpus in order to prove of reject hypotheses
Providing answer to research question
Conclusion : contribution to the domain : positive contribution, limitations, perspectives, etc.
Instructiions/what you need to do: 1. Modify the current methodology + data coll
Struggling with a similar assignment? Don’t know where to start? Don’t have time to work on this? Get a high-quality paper written for you from scratch – PLAGIARISM FREE, guaranteed to get you a good grade. To get started, please click on the Submit Your Instructions at the bottom of the page.
Instructiions/what you need to do:
Need Writing Help? Our writing specialists are here 24/7, every day of the year, ready to support you! Instantly chat with an online tutor below or click here to submit your paper instructions to the writing team.
More than just an assignment.
Who is this homework service for?
* If you are having a really hard class and want to get through it, then this is for you.
* If you have a medical emergency or someone close to you has a medical emergency and you don’t think you’ll be able to turn your assignment on time, this is definitely a service you could use.
* You can use us if you are having a tough Professor who won’t give you the grades you deserve.
* If you have a tight work schedule and you are getting points deducted for not submitting assignments on time.
* English might not be your first language and you feel like you are being left behind in class because of it.
* If you have a large project coming up and don’t think you have enough time to get it done well, definitely reach out to us.
Hi there! My name is Anna.
Super stoked you are checking us out! We would like to help you with your assignment. We just need a few things from you:
* The full assignment instructions as they appear on your school account.
* If a Rubric is present, make sure to attach it.
* Any relevant weekly readings or learning resources.
* Include any special announcements or emails you might have gotten from your Professor regarding your assignment.
* Any templates or additional files required to complete the assignment.
If your assignment is somewhat complex and you need to explain it, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me via live chat.
Frequently asked questions
How soon can I get my paper done?
It depends with your deadline. If you need your paper completed in 3 hours, we will deliver it in that time. All you need to do is indicate your deadline in our custom order page here. Alternatively, if you are sending us your instructions via email, please be sure to indicate your deadline.
Will it be completely original? I don't want to be caught in a case of Academic Integrity Violation.
We are as paranoid as you are. Maybe even more! And we understand that the greatest sin you can commit in your academic journey is plagiarizing your academic work. To that end, we have made sure that we check and double-check our papers using high quality plagiarism detection tools such as SafeAssign and Turnitin before submitting the paper to you.
Who is my writer? Is he/she a native English Speaker?
All our writers are native English Speakers. That is not to say that ESL writers are not good, we just prefer hiring native writers because we want the very best people working on your paper. This might mean paying a little bit more for your paper as opposed to when you pay a foreign company whose writers are non-native English Speakers.
What if I need revisions? Will your charge additional for this?
Of course not! If you do happen to require a revision on your paper, our team will handle it for you free of charge. Matter of fact, we won’t rest till you are happy with your paper. So, ask for as many revisions as you need, it’s completely FREE!
Will you give me my money back if I don't like my paper?
We have very few instances where we delivered a paper that a client didn’t fall in love with. But if it so happens that you don’t like your paper for any reason whatsoever, we’ll refund your money back no questions asked.
I have more assignments after this, can you help me with those too?
Of course! And what’s even better is that we can reserve a writer permanently to work on your entire class. This comes in handy for projects which build up on each other and where you need just one writer, one writing style.