Life is often about the choices you make. Do you accept Jesus into your life? Do you take a leap of faith and pursue higher education after high school? What career field do you want to master? You have made a host of choices throughout your life to get to this spot–in this class. Now, you will get to choose how to see the fruits of a walk with the Lord in the realm of sports management.
For your first major assignment, you must choose between one of the following prompts:
1. Now that you have started learning about the application of law in sports management, why not obtain experience as well? For this assignment, you must contact a Christian high school, college, or professional sports manager or athletics director or department and interview the key decision-maker for the Christian organization. Explain to them that you were asked to reach out and learn more about how both the Lord and the law impact the sport management field.
In the interview, you should first ask them how they wound up in the position they current hold. Additionally, ask them how Christ has influenced their career and leadership in the sport industry. Finally, discuss how the law influences their activities. Assess whether they have a preventive plan in place for various aspects of what they do, and who helps develop those plans.
Make sure to take thorough notes. Write a five page paper in APA format (not including the cover page or references page) discussing what you learned from the interview, how Jesus impacts sport management, and what influences the law may have had during the sport manager’s career. You must include two (2) scholarly, peer-reviewed resources (not including your textbook or the Bible, which should also be included), particularly in the area of sports and the Bible, to craft your own vision of how sports, law, and God will interplay in your life.
2. Research the interplay between the Bible, sports, and the law. Write a five page paper in APA format (not including the cover page or references page) that discusses the interplay of the Bible, sports, and law. You must utilize five (5) scholarly, peer-reviewed resources to support your discussion (not including your textbook and Bible, which should also be included). Based on your research, what have you learned about the how these three key aspects of life mesh, and how you expect each of these elements will influence your future career goals.
Once completed, select the “Week 2 Assignment: First Quarter Learning Activity” link above these instructions, and upload your Word document. Other documents forms, such as PDF, will not be accepted. This assignment accounts for ten (10) percent of your final grade.
Life is often about the choices you make. Do you accept Jesus into your life?
Struggling with a similar assignment? Don’t know where to start? Don’t have time to work on this? Get a high-quality paper written for you from scratch – PLAGIARISM FREE, guaranteed to get you a good grade. To get started, please click on the Submit Your Instructions at the bottom of the page.
Need Writing Help? Our writing specialists are here 24/7, every day of the year, ready to support you! Instantly chat with an online tutor below or click here to submit your paper instructions to the writing team.
More than just an assignment.
Who is this homework service for?
* If you are having a really hard class and want to get through it, then this is for you.
* If you have a medical emergency or someone close to you has a medical emergency and you don’t think you’ll be able to turn your assignment on time, this is definitely a service you could use.
* You can use us if you are having a tough Professor who won’t give you the grades you deserve.
* If you have a tight work schedule and you are getting points deducted for not submitting assignments on time.
* English might not be your first language and you feel like you are being left behind in class because of it.
* If you have a large project coming up and don’t think you have enough time to get it done well, definitely reach out to us.
Hi there! My name is Anna.
Super stoked you are checking us out! We would like to help you with your assignment. We just need a few things from you:
* The full assignment instructions as they appear on your school account.
* If a Rubric is present, make sure to attach it.
* Any relevant weekly readings or learning resources.
* Include any special announcements or emails you might have gotten from your Professor regarding your assignment.
* Any templates or additional files required to complete the assignment.
If your assignment is somewhat complex and you need to explain it, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me via live chat.
Frequently asked questions
How soon can I get my paper done?
It depends with your deadline. If you need your paper completed in 3 hours, we will deliver it in that time. All you need to do is indicate your deadline in our custom order page here. Alternatively, if you are sending us your instructions via email, please be sure to indicate your deadline.
Will it be completely original? I don't want to be caught in a case of Academic Integrity Violation.
We are as paranoid as you are. Maybe even more! And we understand that the greatest sin you can commit in your academic journey is plagiarizing your academic work. To that end, we have made sure that we check and double-check our papers using high quality plagiarism detection tools such as SafeAssign and Turnitin before submitting the paper to you.
Who is my writer? Is he/she a native English Speaker?
All our writers are native English Speakers. That is not to say that ESL writers are not good, we just prefer hiring native writers because we want the very best people working on your paper. This might mean paying a little bit more for your paper as opposed to when you pay a foreign company whose writers are non-native English Speakers.
What if I need revisions? Will your charge additional for this?
Of course not! If you do happen to require a revision on your paper, our team will handle it for you free of charge. Matter of fact, we won’t rest till you are happy with your paper. So, ask for as many revisions as you need, it’s completely FREE!
Will you give me my money back if I don't like my paper?
We have very few instances where we delivered a paper that a client didn’t fall in love with. But if it so happens that you don’t like your paper for any reason whatsoever, we’ll refund your money back no questions asked.
I have more assignments after this, can you help me with those too?
Of course! And what’s even better is that we can reserve a writer permanently to work on your entire class. This comes in handy for projects which build up on each other and where you need just one writer, one writing style.
I got my order information wrong, can I change that?
Yes you can. Just reach out to our support team via email (email@example.com) or live chat here and they’ll help you change the instructions.
Can I place an order via email instead of going through the order page?
Yes you can. Email Anna at firstname.lastname@example.org, she’s in charge of our sales team. Alternatively, you can talk to our Live Chat team here and request to speak to Anna.