General Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
• The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
• All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Consider the market for orange juice. In this market, the supply curve is given by QS= 100PJ −20PO and the demand curve is given by QD = 1000−150PJ +100PC, where J denotes orange juice, O denotes Orange, and C denotes coffee.
1) Assume that PO = 10 and Pc = 8. Calculate the equilibrium price and quantity in the Orange juice market. (1 mark)
2) Suppose that a poor harvest season raises the price of oranges to Po = 15
a) Is it possible to reach a market equilibrium if the price of orange juice PJ remains unchanged? Why? How much quantity of orange juice will finally be exchanged on the market? (2 marks)
b) Find the market price necessary to restore equilibrium. Deduce the equilibrium quantity of orange juice. (2 marks)
3) Draw a graph to illustrate your answers. (1 mark)
Suppose the price elasticity of demand for the market of mobile phones is 0.90.
a. If all mobile-phone companies simultaneously increased their prices, will total revenue in the industry increase or decrease? (1 mark)
b. If a single mobile-phone company increased its price, would you expect the company’s total revenue to increase or decrease? Explain. (2 marks)
c. Suppose that the price in the market is initially $10 and the quantity demanded is 100 units. If the price in this market increases by 10%, what will be the percentage change in the quantity demanded? (2 marks)
If you have SAR 50,000 to start a new business, you can earn 10 percent interest onmoney in a bank account. Your business expenses are SAR 22,000 per year on rent, SAR 18,000 per year on supplies, and SAR 5,000 per year on part time help. As for your personal expenses, your apartment costs you SAR 12,000 per year and your personal bills are an extra SAR 6,000 per year. What is your opportunity cost of running the business? (4 marks)
General Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY • The Assignment must be subm
Struggling with a similar assignment? Don’t know where to start? Don’t have time to work on this? Get a high-quality paper written for you from scratch – PLAGIARISM FREE, guaranteed to get you a good grade. To get started, please click on the Submit Your Instructions at the bottom of the page.
General Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
Need Writing Help? Our writing specialists are here 24/7, every day of the year, ready to support you! Instantly chat with an online tutor below or click here to submit your paper instructions to the writing team.
More than just an assignment.
Who is this homework service for?
* If you are having a really hard class and want to get through it, then this is for you.
* If you have a medical emergency or someone close to you has a medical emergency and you don’t think you’ll be able to turn your assignment on time, this is definitely a service you could use.
* You can use us if you are having a tough Professor who won’t give you the grades you deserve.
* If you have a tight work schedule and you are getting points deducted for not submitting assignments on time.
* English might not be your first language and you feel like you are being left behind in class because of it.
* If you have a large project coming up and don’t think you have enough time to get it done well, definitely reach out to us.
Hi there! My name is Anna.
Super stoked you are checking us out! We would like to help you with your assignment. We just need a few things from you:
* The full assignment instructions as they appear on your school account.
* If a Rubric is present, make sure to attach it.
* Any relevant weekly readings or learning resources.
* Include any special announcements or emails you might have gotten from your Professor regarding your assignment.
* Any templates or additional files required to complete the assignment.
If your assignment is somewhat complex and you need to explain it, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me via live chat.
Frequently asked questions
How soon can I get my paper done?
It depends with your deadline. If you need your paper completed in 3 hours, we will deliver it in that time. All you need to do is indicate your deadline in our custom order page here. Alternatively, if you are sending us your instructions via email, please be sure to indicate your deadline.
Will it be completely original? I don't want to be caught in a case of Academic Integrity Violation.
We are as paranoid as you are. Maybe even more! And we understand that the greatest sin you can commit in your academic journey is plagiarizing your academic work. To that end, we have made sure that we check and double-check our papers using high quality plagiarism detection tools such as SafeAssign and Turnitin before submitting the paper to you.
Who is my writer? Is he/she a native English Speaker?
All our writers are native English Speakers. That is not to say that ESL writers are not good, we just prefer hiring native writers because we want the very best people working on your paper. This might mean paying a little bit more for your paper as opposed to when you pay a foreign company whose writers are non-native English Speakers.
What if I need revisions? Will your charge additional for this?
Of course not! If you do happen to require a revision on your paper, our team will handle it for you free of charge. Matter of fact, we won’t rest till you are happy with your paper. So, ask for as many revisions as you need, it’s completely FREE!
Will you give me my money back if I don't like my paper?
We have very few instances where we delivered a paper that a client didn’t fall in love with. But if it so happens that you don’t like your paper for any reason whatsoever, we’ll refund your money back no questions asked.
I have more assignments after this, can you help me with those too?
Of course! And what’s even better is that we can reserve a writer permanently to work on your entire class. This comes in handy for projects which build up on each other and where you need just one writer, one writing style.