You are the CEO of St. Thomas Regional Healthcare Center. Over the past five years, you lead significant quality improvement initiatives resulting in national recognition and Magnet status. You are invited to speak at a national quality improvement conference for other hospital leaders.
Complete a strategic plan and write a white paper, which reflect your process of developing and implementing quality improvement initiatives.
Your strategic plan should include:
Summary of changes in healthcare quality improvement initiatives over the past 10 years and how they are influencing healthcare practices.
An analysis of state and national health care quality measures and the quality improvement principles used in developing your initiatives.
Discuss the Magnet model components and quality improvement initiatives developed to address patient safety outcomes.
Explain the quality improvement model used and strategies developed to address patient safety challenges healthcare.
Identify two quality improvement initiatives and strategies that include engaging healthcare staff as part of the initiative.
Summary of common threats to quality improvement in healthcare and apply a quality improvement model and strategies neutralizing the threats.
– Strategic plan included a comprehensive summary of changes in healthcare quality improvement initiatives over the past 10 years and a comprehensive description of how quality improvement initiatives are influencing healthcare practices with supporting evidence.
– Strategic plan included a comprehensive analysis of state and national health care quality measures and the quality improvement principles used in developing your initiatives and a comprehensive description of each quality improvement principle with supporting references.
– Clear and thorough discussion on components of Magnet Recognition Program and quality improvement initiatives developed to address patient safety outcomes.
– Clear and thorough evaluation of the one model of quality improvement and how it was used to address patient safety challenges including comprehensive descriptions of the model with multiple examples of how the model is used to address patient safety challenges.
– Comprehensive list of at least two quality improvement initiatives and strategies that include engaging healthcare staff as part of the initiative. Included multiple examples for each item on the list.
– Clear and thorough summary of the common threats to quality improvement Provided multiple supporting rationales for application of a quality improvement model and strategy to neutralize the threats.
– Clear and thorough: about the process of developing and implementing quality improvement initiatives. Provided clear and thorough description for each sub-bullet of the strategic plan.
Scenario You are the CEO of St. Thomas Regional Healthcare Center. Over the pas
Struggling with a similar assignment? Don’t know where to start? Don’t have time to work on this? Get a high-quality paper written for you from scratch – PLAGIARISM FREE, guaranteed to get you a good grade. To get started, please click on the Submit Your Instructions at the bottom of the page.
Need Writing Help? Our writing specialists are here 24/7, every day of the year, ready to support you! Instantly chat with an online tutor below or click here to submit your paper instructions to the writing team.
More than just an assignment.
Who is this homework service for?
* If you are having a really hard class and want to get through it, then this is for you.
* If you have a medical emergency or someone close to you has a medical emergency and you don’t think you’ll be able to turn your assignment on time, this is definitely a service you could use.
* You can use us if you are having a tough Professor who won’t give you the grades you deserve.
* If you have a tight work schedule and you are getting points deducted for not submitting assignments on time.
* English might not be your first language and you feel like you are being left behind in class because of it.
* If you have a large project coming up and don’t think you have enough time to get it done well, definitely reach out to us.
Hi there! My name is Anna.
Super stoked you are checking us out! We would like to help you with your assignment. We just need a few things from you:
* The full assignment instructions as they appear on your school account.
* If a Rubric is present, make sure to attach it.
* Any relevant weekly readings or learning resources.
* Include any special announcements or emails you might have gotten from your Professor regarding your assignment.
* Any templates or additional files required to complete the assignment.
If your assignment is somewhat complex and you need to explain it, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me via live chat.
Frequently asked questions
How soon can I get my paper done?
It depends with your deadline. If you need your paper completed in 3 hours, we will deliver it in that time. All you need to do is indicate your deadline in our custom order page here. Alternatively, if you are sending us your instructions via email, please be sure to indicate your deadline.
Will it be completely original? I don't want to be caught in a case of Academic Integrity Violation.
We are as paranoid as you are. Maybe even more! And we understand that the greatest sin you can commit in your academic journey is plagiarizing your academic work. To that end, we have made sure that we check and double-check our papers using high quality plagiarism detection tools such as SafeAssign and Turnitin before submitting the paper to you.
Who is my writer? Is he/she a native English Speaker?
All our writers are native English Speakers. That is not to say that ESL writers are not good, we just prefer hiring native writers because we want the very best people working on your paper. This might mean paying a little bit more for your paper as opposed to when you pay a foreign company whose writers are non-native English Speakers.
What if I need revisions? Will your charge additional for this?
Of course not! If you do happen to require a revision on your paper, our team will handle it for you free of charge. Matter of fact, we won’t rest till you are happy with your paper. So, ask for as many revisions as you need, it’s completely FREE!
Will you give me my money back if I don't like my paper?
We have very few instances where we delivered a paper that a client didn’t fall in love with. But if it so happens that you don’t like your paper for any reason whatsoever, we’ll refund your money back no questions asked.
I have more assignments after this, can you help me with those too?
Of course! And what’s even better is that we can reserve a writer permanently to work on your entire class. This comes in handy for projects which build up on each other and where you need just one writer, one writing style.
I got my order information wrong, can I change that?
Yes you can. Just reach out to our support team via email (email@example.com) or live chat here and they’ll help you change the instructions.
Can I place an order via email instead of going through the order page?
Yes you can. Email Anna at firstname.lastname@example.org, she’s in charge of our sales team. Alternatively, you can talk to our Live Chat team here and request to speak to Anna.