You are the Quality Director of a local health system. Your organization has decided to seek accreditation through the Joint Commission. Your first task has been penned by the CEO to prepare for the accreditation process by conducting a literature review on the impact of accreditation on quality of care. The review of literature should include the historical underpinnings of quality initiatives since the publishing of the blockbuster report by the Institute of Medicine – To Err is Human – and an evaluation of the developments in quality initiatives over the past two decades. Upon completing the review of literature, you are asked to compile a report highlighting the history of quality improvement and the significance of quality initiatives on the future of care delivery. Your report should support the organization’s goal of earning accreditation through the Joint Commission.
Complete a report that encompasses the history of Quality Healthcare, which focuses on the ways in which quality improvement has changed over time and how past initiatives shape current and future quality initiatives. At a minimum, your report should include:
An assessment of the accreditation process and its role in improving quality of care.
A review of the quality initiatives that have been developed in recent years and the impact of the initiatives on the quality of care delivered.
Support for accreditation based on the review of literature on quality from the historical perspective to future implications.
A discussion on the fundamental changes that have been implemented since the IOM’s report and potential for continuous quality improvement.
Recommendations for your organization to prepare for the accreditation process based on your review of literature and your assessment of the overall process.
-Clear and thorough assessment of the accreditation process and its role in improving quality of care. Includes comprehensive examples with multiple supporting evidence.
– Clear and thorough review of the quality initiatives that have been developed in recent years and the impact of the initiatives on the quality of care delivered. Included comprehensive descriptions with multiple supporting examples.
– Comprehensive analysis of the support for accreditation based on the review of literature on quality from the historical perspective to future implications. Included three or more examples of the differences between quality assurance and quality improvement.
– Report contained clear, concise, and thorough discussion on the fundamental changes that have been implemented since the IOM’s report and potential for continuous quality improvement.
– Comprehensive recommendations for your organization.
Scenario You are the Quality Director of a local health system. Your organizatio
Struggling with a similar assignment? Don’t know where to start? Don’t have time to work on this? Get a high-quality paper written for you from scratch – PLAGIARISM FREE, guaranteed to get you a good grade. To get started, please click on the Submit Your Instructions at the bottom of the page.
Need Writing Help? Our writing specialists are here 24/7, every day of the year, ready to support you! Instantly chat with an online tutor below or click here to submit your paper instructions to the writing team.
More than just an assignment.
Who is this homework service for?
* If you are having a really hard class and want to get through it, then this is for you.
* If you have a medical emergency or someone close to you has a medical emergency and you don’t think you’ll be able to turn your assignment on time, this is definitely a service you could use.
* You can use us if you are having a tough Professor who won’t give you the grades you deserve.
* If you have a tight work schedule and you are getting points deducted for not submitting assignments on time.
* English might not be your first language and you feel like you are being left behind in class because of it.
* If you have a large project coming up and don’t think you have enough time to get it done well, definitely reach out to us.
Hi there! My name is Anna.
Super stoked you are checking us out! We would like to help you with your assignment. We just need a few things from you:
* The full assignment instructions as they appear on your school account.
* If a Rubric is present, make sure to attach it.
* Any relevant weekly readings or learning resources.
* Include any special announcements or emails you might have gotten from your Professor regarding your assignment.
* Any templates or additional files required to complete the assignment.
If your assignment is somewhat complex and you need to explain it, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me via live chat.
Frequently asked questions
How soon can I get my paper done?
It depends with your deadline. If you need your paper completed in 3 hours, we will deliver it in that time. All you need to do is indicate your deadline in our custom order page here. Alternatively, if you are sending us your instructions via email, please be sure to indicate your deadline.
Will it be completely original? I don't want to be caught in a case of Academic Integrity Violation.
We are as paranoid as you are. Maybe even more! And we understand that the greatest sin you can commit in your academic journey is plagiarizing your academic work. To that end, we have made sure that we check and double-check our papers using high quality plagiarism detection tools such as SafeAssign and Turnitin before submitting the paper to you.
Who is my writer? Is he/she a native English Speaker?
All our writers are native English Speakers. That is not to say that ESL writers are not good, we just prefer hiring native writers because we want the very best people working on your paper. This might mean paying a little bit more for your paper as opposed to when you pay a foreign company whose writers are non-native English Speakers.
What if I need revisions? Will your charge additional for this?
Of course not! If you do happen to require a revision on your paper, our team will handle it for you free of charge. Matter of fact, we won’t rest till you are happy with your paper. So, ask for as many revisions as you need, it’s completely FREE!
Will you give me my money back if I don't like my paper?
We have very few instances where we delivered a paper that a client didn’t fall in love with. But if it so happens that you don’t like your paper for any reason whatsoever, we’ll refund your money back no questions asked.
I have more assignments after this, can you help me with those too?
Of course! And what’s even better is that we can reserve a writer permanently to work on your entire class. This comes in handy for projects which build up on each other and where you need just one writer, one writing style.