Please read the following results of my assesment:
Your score is 62 out of 75.
Nice! You’re an emotionally intelligent person. You have great relationships, and you probably find that people often approach you for
Researchers have found that emotionally intelligent people often have great leadership potential. Realize this potential by seeking
opportunities to improve even further.
With such great people skills, though, it’s easy to lose sight of your own needs. Read the tips on this page to find out how you can
continue to build your EI.
Make a post that addresses the following:
• How is this assessment and its results valuable and relevant to you?
• What did you learn about yourself?
• How and where will you apply these results in your professional life?
• Which areas would you like to focus on to improve your emotional intelligence skills?
Please responsed to both • and Peer B addressing the following:
• Identify their strengths from their self-assessment and how these strengths will help them in the workplace.
• Make a suggestion to help them improve their skills in one area of emotional intelligence that they would like to focus on.
I performed the assessment and found the results very valuable. I scored higher than I expected. I am a person whom a fair number of
people come to for advice. I give guidance, but I never tell others what to do. I ask questions and counsel them so they can come up with
their own decisions. Many of them have told me that’s why they always to come me for advice.
The results state that I could be a fine leader. The explanation of my score defined my emotional intelligence quite well. I believe this
assessment, along with the two previous assessments, could help me to become the leader my future business will need.
I will be
focusing to improve my self-awareness (Soomo Learning, 2023). I don’t ask for feedback often because I do not handle criticism well. I
already practice mindfulness but have not mastered it.
Soomo Learning. (2023). The Role of Emotional Intelligence in Leadership. Managing and leading in business.
Based on my Big Five personality assessment, my leadership style is characterized by a high degree of conscientiousness, agreeableness, and openness to experience. I am organized, reliable, and detail-oriented, and I value teamwork and building relationships. These traits fit well with the organizational culture of the marketing firm, where collaboration, creativity, and a strong work ethic are valued. One of the
traits that makes me a strong leader is my ability to communicate effectively with team members and clients. I am a good listener and am able to clearly convey my ideas and expectations. I also have a strong sense of empathy, which allows me to understand and respond to
the needs of others. This has been particularly useful in building strong relationships with clients and team members.
Please read the following results of my assesment: Your score is 62 out of 75.
Struggling with a similar assignment? Don’t know where to start? Don’t have time to work on this? Get a high-quality paper written for you from scratch – PLAGIARISM FREE, guaranteed to get you a good grade. To get started, please click on the Submit Your Instructions at the bottom of the page.
Please read the following results of my assesment:
Need Writing Help? Our writing specialists are here 24/7, every day of the year, ready to support you! Instantly chat with an online tutor below or click here to submit your paper instructions to the writing team.
More than just an assignment.
Who is this homework service for?
* If you are having a really hard class and want to get through it, then this is for you.
* If you have a medical emergency or someone close to you has a medical emergency and you don’t think you’ll be able to turn your assignment on time, this is definitely a service you could use.
* You can use us if you are having a tough Professor who won’t give you the grades you deserve.
* If you have a tight work schedule and you are getting points deducted for not submitting assignments on time.
* English might not be your first language and you feel like you are being left behind in class because of it.
* If you have a large project coming up and don’t think you have enough time to get it done well, definitely reach out to us.
Hi there! My name is Anna.
Super stoked you are checking us out! We would like to help you with your assignment. We just need a few things from you:
* The full assignment instructions as they appear on your school account.
* If a Rubric is present, make sure to attach it.
* Any relevant weekly readings or learning resources.
* Include any special announcements or emails you might have gotten from your Professor regarding your assignment.
* Any templates or additional files required to complete the assignment.
If your assignment is somewhat complex and you need to explain it, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me via live chat.
Frequently asked questions
How soon can I get my paper done?
It depends with your deadline. If you need your paper completed in 3 hours, we will deliver it in that time. All you need to do is indicate your deadline in our custom order page here. Alternatively, if you are sending us your instructions via email, please be sure to indicate your deadline.
Will it be completely original? I don't want to be caught in a case of Academic Integrity Violation.
We are as paranoid as you are. Maybe even more! And we understand that the greatest sin you can commit in your academic journey is plagiarizing your academic work. To that end, we have made sure that we check and double-check our papers using high quality plagiarism detection tools such as SafeAssign and Turnitin before submitting the paper to you.
Who is my writer? Is he/she a native English Speaker?
All our writers are native English Speakers. That is not to say that ESL writers are not good, we just prefer hiring native writers because we want the very best people working on your paper. This might mean paying a little bit more for your paper as opposed to when you pay a foreign company whose writers are non-native English Speakers.
What if I need revisions? Will your charge additional for this?
Of course not! If you do happen to require a revision on your paper, our team will handle it for you free of charge. Matter of fact, we won’t rest till you are happy with your paper. So, ask for as many revisions as you need, it’s completely FREE!
Will you give me my money back if I don't like my paper?
We have very few instances where we delivered a paper that a client didn’t fall in love with. But if it so happens that you don’t like your paper for any reason whatsoever, we’ll refund your money back no questions asked.
I have more assignments after this, can you help me with those too?
Of course! And what’s even better is that we can reserve a writer permanently to work on your entire class. This comes in handy for projects which build up on each other and where you need just one writer, one writing style.
I got my order information wrong, can I change that?
Yes you can. Just reach out to our support team via email (email@example.com) or live chat here and they’ll help you change the instructions.
Can I place an order via email instead of going through the order page?
Yes you can. Email Anna at firstname.lastname@example.org, she’s in charge of our sales team. Alternatively, you can talk to our Live Chat team here and request to speak to Anna.